venerdì 20 agosto 2010

Flat in Cambridge: parte quarta - Scotland Yard

Musica - cristina d'avena - l'ispettore gadget (ascolta)
Foto - caschetto della london metropolitan police



From: MP
To: Scotland Yard

Subject:                      Wester Union
Your enquiry:                 I am searching for a flat in Cambridge and I bumped into a person asking me to transfer 900£ at the Western Union (putting me as the receiver of the money) as a proof of my capability to pay the rent. I have read that it happends quite often and that with false documents they then withdraw the money you deposit and disappear. If you are interested in it I have the email address of this person and the emails we exchanged. My suggestion would be to allow me to perform a false transaction at the Western Union and to block anyone trying to withdraw the money exchanged in that transaction.
Confirmation:                 Yes

From: Scotland Yard
To: MP

Thank you for your E-mail to Cambridgeshire Constabulary received on
17/08/2010, ID number C976
The following text is the response to this e-mail.


Dear Marco

Thank you for your email.
We have passed the information to our local intelligence office, for their
records.
They will contact you, if they need your further assistance.

Kind regards
Cambridgeshire Constabulary

(KE)


.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento